Need your pool and billiards questions answered? Then look no further! We have an ever expanding library of information at your disposal.
Wonder what customers say about us? Then check out these REAL testimonials from past customers. Our testimonials contain 100% truth and 0% fluff! Want to find out more about us and the CueSight crew? Feel free but you have been warned!
If you'd like to get your pool cue personalized check out our pool cue engraving page!
With the Christmas and Holiday buying season rapidly approaching, please take a moment to view our holiday information page.
If you need to mail in your order and payment, please check out our order form.
Pool & Billiards Resource Library
- General Rules of Pocket Billiards
- Official Rules of 8-Ball
- Official Rules of 9-Ball
- Official Rules of Straight Pool
- Official One Pocket Rules
- Official Wheelchair Competition Billiards Rules
- Rules for Bumper Pool
- Rules for Cutthroat Billiards
- General Rules
- Nine Ball
- Eight Ball
- 14.1 (Straight Pool)
- Black Ball
- Wheelchair Competition
- Ten Ball
- From The Vault - classic moments in pool & billiards history.
- 1993 World Wide Collectibles Trading Cards
- US Open Men's Tournament Champions
- WPBA Tournament Champions
- How To Install Pool Table Felt - a great how-to guide for those do-it-yourselfers. Brought to you by Simonis.
- How To Maintain Your Pool Table Felt - what is the best best way to keep your cloth in top shape? Read this to find out how!
- How To Determine Pin Size and Shaft Type for Your Pool Cue - not sure what type of pin your cue has or need to buy an extra shaft but don't know what kind to get? This guide should answer all your questions!
- How To Choose A Pool Cue Tip - a great guide on the different types of tips available and which is best for you.
- How To Replace Your Pool Cue Tip - quick and easy guide to replace your tip so you don't have to pay someone else to do it for you.
- Pool Table Sizing Guide - not sure how much space you need for your pool table? Our guide helps you plan your game room properly.
- Pool Table Room By Cue Length - not sure how much space you need for your pool table based on your pool cue length? Our guide helps you plan accordingly.
- Pool Cue Anatomy 101 - think a pool cue is only two parts? Think again!
- How To Buy A Pool Cue - a great in-depth how-to for first time pool cue buyers.
- Customize your man cave or game room - learn how you can take your game room from boring to awesome!
- Anatomy of a Pool Table - an infographic with the different parts of a pool table
- How To Choose A Pool Cue Case - explains the difference styles, sizes, and features of pool cue cases
- Top 10 Selling Pool Cues on CueSight.com
- Top 10 Billiards Tools and Accessories Every Pool Player Must Own
- Top 10 Billiards Stocking Stuffers and Gift Ideas
- CueSight.com Billiard Gift Center - not sure what to get the pool player in your life? Browse our gift center!
- What is the difference in Pool Table Felt? - find out which type of cloth is best for you.
- Jackie "The Angel" Karol's Pro Tips and Tricks - a great source of information for those just learning how to play pool and billiards!
- "Do I need a break cue?" a Discussion on Break Cues.
- "My Life In Leather" an in-depth look at leather for cases by John Barton.
- Delivering to the Bottom of the World - a unique scrimshaw item sent to us by a customer...in Antartica!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We always receive questions from customers who are new to pool and billiards or are wanting to learn more. We have started an FAQs section that will be updated on a consistent basis and hope to help those with questions.